Thursday 18 September 2008

Stars

I am thrilled to finally announce that my new season's collection will be available shortly on my website and via stockists named "Constellations"featuring stars.



Since YSL introduced their mega-star glass necklace in Spring, editors of fashion mags have been featuring stars at every opportunity, but, as stars are so hard to find in precious jewellery, editors have even been specifically requesting them from designers like me!

I have been searching high and low for star shaped Pearls and I have finally got my hands on them! Known in the trade as "Stellation" it was a real challenge to find good quality AND a good size, like these new Keishi Pearls just in.



Of course High Street brands have already mass produced dress jewellery featuring stars, but always edging on the side of caution, the precious jewellery market hasn't yet featured them, because I certainly didn't see any traders at the IJL (Int Jewellery London trade fair) with these gorgeous pearls as part of their Christmas collections.



One particular stockist of mine has been chomping at the bit to get her hands on these little twinklers and I will be dropping the new collection in to Bryl's Boutique, Barry, later today!

If you can't wait until they get loaded on my website, call the studio for more info on 01656 651527

No comments: