Wednesday 10 September 2008

Relaxed Christmas Shopping with Friends

Taking Christmas bookings already!!!
Some of you may not know that I do also offer a Private Viewing Service for jewellery lovers.
I came across one of my customers today wanting to place her Christmas list order with me (already) which prompted me to blog this....
By late November last year, I unfortunately had to let some customers down as I couldn't fit in any more bookings, because they left it too late. From mid November until Christmas, it's the busiest time of year for me, and especially if you want jewellery to sport at your Christmas function, you will certainly have to get your ice-skates on!
Of course, customers can always purchase my jewellery via the website, but a Private Viewing is a fab way to enjoy a relaxed shopping experience with all your mates over a glass a wine. This way, YOU get exactly what you want for Christmas, nicely packaged and you don't have to pay for delivery either!
I'm also buzzing to showcase my Aromatherapy Candles, which sit beautifully alongside my jewellery, and will certainly make reasonably priced luxury gifts (from £14) that friends will really appreciate. With these new additions, this will no doubt be the busiest year yet!
So to avoid disappointment, please do ensure you contact me shortly. Just work some date options out with 10 or more friends/family (who preferably love jewellery andor luxury scented candles) and contact me as soon as possible to arrange a booking.
It's the most relaxing Christmas Shopping experience you will ever have!
The Studio: 01656 651527
Email: sales@melindamulcahy.com

No comments: