Wednesday 17 March 2010

New ARBONNE Skincare


Most people I meet comment on my skin, and those who know me, also know that I have always afforded high end luxury products alternating between Sisley, Creme De La Mer, Elemis and La Prairie to help fight the aging process.

They also appreciate how passionate I am about the products I recommend and that if I don't think they are anything other than AMAZING, I would not use them myself let alone recommend them!
The best news in my life recently is that I have been using and thoroughly recommend.......

After using Arbonne, I can honestly see a noticeable difference to the appearance of my skin, my husband loves the Men's products, and best of all, my Dior wallet is far better off too! I am so convinced about changing products, that I have decided to become a Consultant, in my spare time of course!

Arbonne is not exactly a new product, as it's a 30 year old U.S grown business, but it's fairly new to the UK, it's only been available here for the least 2 years.
But it's certainly packing a punch in the industry and word is spreading like wildfire. It won't be long before you will see it everywhere, if Vogue's Beauty Editor keeps boasting about it in her blog.

Their products are derived from natural plant properties produced with the most advanced scientific technology under stringent Swiss laws to produce amazing products, similar to the aforementioned luxury names but at more affordable prices. Sound familiar? It should, it's what I've been saying for years.


Now, in line with my own ethos of getting back to nature, I am introducing the Swiss formulated Arbonne range very soon and these incredible finds will available on my website http://www.handmadedesignerjewellery.biz alongside my own little gems.

Before you hop out to your local beauty shop to get your mits on Arbonne, it's only available through Consultants like myself, so you would be best to contact me directly.

No comments: