Tuesday 21 September 2010

New Alphabet beans

My new Alaphabet Beanies were made originally as I had some spare silver clay left over and made one for each of my daughters stamped with their initials for them to wear on holiday. Since then, I have had requests from their friends to have one made for their birthdays and so have become a bit of hit. I am now going to load them on Not On The High Street & my website to see what happens next so watch this space.
Each one is handmade using .999 fine silver and can be personalised with your choice of capital letter stamps, either one or two initials, choice of opalescent leather colours (Pink, Gold, White, Aqua, or black for the boys) and beautifully finished with a lovely high quality tulip hook clasp at the back with a complimenting crystal.
Perfect for young girls jewellery or boys.

No comments: