Friday 17 September 2010

Great news & I'm brimming with excitement.......
Finally I have been given the thumbs up to restock the very prestigious Celtic Manor Resort just in time for the Ryder Cup 2010 tournament here in Wales which is due to start on 1st October. I have been stocking the Celtic Manor with my jewellery & working alongside their Retail Manager for the past 3 years and I am so thrilled to be one of only 4 jewellery designers representing Wales during this period, which is apparently the 2nd largest sports event in the world, 2nd only to the Football World Cup! Wow, this really is a hot ticket.
Accordingly to sources, the hotel is completely locked down and no-one without a pass is allowed in or out of the hotel. I will be one of the lucky ones to catch a first glimpse of what's going on over there when I will be delivering my handmade jewellery including the new Best Selling Morocco Collection which features the beautiful Gold Vermeil finish and where my Caviar Collection will be unveiled.
Not, of course, before I publish it here first.

No comments: