Monday 9 May 2011

Father's Day 2011


It's going to be a ridiculously busy period leading up to Father's Day judging by the orders I am already receiving, more than a month and half before. Not to mention NOTHS featuring me twice in their next catalogue, due out shortly.
Unfortunately I have felt the aftershocks following the devastation in Japan earlier this year as my usual Silver Clay supplier has had problems obtaining it from their Japanese manufacturers which has set me back. So I have spent the last week sorting this little issue, but I'm back on track again and ready to rock. On that note, my heart goes out to all that were effected and you can donate with the Red Cross.
Plectrums, Golf ball Markers, Cufflinks & many other men's gift ideas available.
Make sure you order early!

No comments: