Monday 14 December 2009

Limited Edition Jewellery

New designs flow so naturally and regularly that it's virtually impossible for me to keep up in terms of marketing and sales and is an area that I really should boast about, and even (God forbid) capitalise on! Like the above necklace, influenced by a Bvlgari perfume advert, I have chosen each gorgeous extra large AA Grade Madagascan Rose Quartz nuggets complimented by brushed Sterling Silver ovals and an ornate toggle clasp with drop Pink Amethyst faceted teardrop, made with matching bracelet, this set is one of many "one-off" designs that will never be reproduced.
To give an example, last week alone I produced over 20 new designs that were all "one-off's" and in a world of mass production, this is almost unheard of on the high street, unless of course it's Graff or Van Cleef & Arpels!
It's a rare treat indeed these days to own an original one-off piece of anything and is something I do all the time, but more often than not, my customers don't even realise they have aquired one. Customers have been badgering me for years now to make this perk more accessible as it's my greatest selling point and has only been available for private viewings.
Like an Artist paints only one original painting, I view my one-off pieces as "original" pieces of precious art and should be sold that way, so customers appreciate what they are purchasing. For this reason, I will shortly introduce a "Limited Edition" page on my website that only shows one-off pieces or very small numbered editions and once they are sold, they can and will never be reproduced.
So do make sure to pop onto my website regularly to view what's on offer in this new and exciting online gallery only available at melindamulcahy.com

No comments: