Monday 27 August 2007

Designer Jewellery

Designer Jewellery

Welcome to my blog of "Contemporary Designer Jewellery" handcrafted in Wales, UK.

Follow my work from initial inspirations, sourcing products to handcrafting finished quality designer jewellery pieces. Chart my progress as a designer/maker and business owner as I build a new label in the cut-throat precious designer jewellery and fashion industries. Ouch!

Be the first to read what's on the horizon by subscribing to my blog where you will receive regular updates about my designer jewellery including topical subjects like intreging gemstones, what makes a beautiful pearl, buying trips and industry secrets, my artistic influences, along with NEWS of special releases on limited editions, offers and new product lines....

No comments: