Tuesday 4 May 2010

There are people who don't have many dreams and continue through life following the same path their forefathers paved.

Then there are those who dream up ideas and revel in them, boasting 'Yep, I've got dreams!' But then pack their dreams in a little box, revisiting them once in a while, making certain those dreams are still there. They may be great dreams, but they never even get out of the box.

It takes an uncommon amount of guts to put your dreams on the line, to hold them up and say, 'How good or how bad am I?' This is where courage comes in. I recall my old boss used to always say that I had courage. I have always tried to bring my dreams alive and have struggled in so many ways with my business. But, I believe there is a change coming and it's all good. No actually, it's great. After years of hard work, dedication and positive thought, after so many knocks, I have always risen above the challenges and I know my time is just around the corner, I can smell it. I intend on grabbing it by the horns and riding the wild wave to a prosperous future.

I am currently working on my NEW very exciting range of handmade jewellery which will shortly be available on Not On The High Street.com

My heavenly scented aromatherapy candles will also be available there too, also available via my own website handmadedesignerjewellery.biz

No comments: